The debate between online learning versus traditional learning grows each year. The Corona crisis made it even more relevant, as employees in many countries were forced to work from home. So, suddenly all the learning activities had to take place online. But is it a good substitute for traditional learning? Let’s have a look at the differences, similarities, and conclude who the winner is!
And the winner is …?
We would love to call a winner, but we can’t. It wouldn’t be fair to either of the learning methods because both have their pros and cons. Which learning method is right for your employees or organization depends on many factors:
- What’s your budget?
- What’s the learning topic?
- Is it practical-based or knowledge-driven?
- What do you want to achieve with the learning?
- Improving skills or keeping your employees up-to-date about company standards?
- How much time do you want to spend on training as an organization? And how much time can employees spend on training?
- What’s your employees’ motivation level?
- Do you have employees of various ages? Do you primarily work with millennials, or is the majority of your workforce from the baby boomer generation?
These are the obvious differences, but there are also differences in terms of costs and participation rates. Let’s expand a bit on these points:
If you are deciding between online or traditional learning, it can be helpful to consider the below comparison:
|It happens online
|It happens offline
|Forced in a schedule and place
|Together with your colleagues
|Supports an independent learning style
|Learning from and with each other
|The primary source of information is online content
|The primary source of information is the trainer
For more info, we are available at;
#Diffrence #TraditionalLearning #OnlineLearning #PerfectCounseling #Connection #StudentsInterest #Flexible #OfferWideRangeCourse #Accessible #CustomizedLearningExperience #CostEffective #VidyaChampEducation #ELearningClasses #OnlineCourses #StudentsGuide #OnlineSchool #ElearningCenterInIndia #BestOnlineCourseProvider #AdvanceStudy #CareerCounseling #LiveSessions #OnlineClass